- References to the “Terms” and/or “Agreement,” mean this, these Terms & Conditions as set forth herein.
- References to “us”, “we”, “our” and/or “the company” mean Jogars.com
- References to “you”, “customers” and/or “users” mean the User of the Website.
- References to the “Site” mean the Websites bearing the URLs https://jogars.com and Our apps (Android, iOS Apps and if any other related apps)
You Agree to
Information we collect
Your privacy is important to us; we only collect information that is necessary to provide you our services, enhance your shopping experience, and to protect your account. We may collect the following information:
- Information, you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth, country, language, profile picture, and user preferences;
- In connection with any transaction and payment on the Sites, we may collect information, including but not limited to, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates;
- Any information you provide, or we may collect from you when you report a problem;
- Record of correspondence when you contact us by, including but not limited to, emails, phone call, or social media;
- When you download or use our mobile application, we may have to access a few details that are displayed to you separately at the time of download;
- We may collect details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage.
How we use the information we collect
We respect your privacy. Any personal information that we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested, or otherwise to enable us to carry out our business as suppliers of goods, such as:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- Handle orders, delivery, and payments;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Update our records and maintain an online account you may have with us;
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- Each time we use your personal information for advertising purposes such as promotions, surveys, and newsletter, we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive any further information from us.
Disclosing your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share your Information only as described below:
- All information contained by Jogars.com is treated as strictly confidential and Jogars.com does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organizations;
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent;
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority;
- Jogars.com also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Jogars.com retains such information;
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or any other content violates others rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety;
- We may also share personal information with Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to);
- Service providers who help with our business operations. You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes;
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Storage of Information:
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Security of Information:
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions and necessary measures to protect your personal information. Our electronic information systems are password protected to prevent unauthorized access. We have adopted security measures in an effort to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. Our staff is trained and required to protect the privacy of your personal information.
In order to maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you close your browser window when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If you believe that your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
Correction/Removal of Your Information
If your name, e-mail, telephone number or other Personal Information changes, you may update, correct or omit the relevant information by going to your profile under “My Account”. If you request us to do so, we will amend any personal information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. You may \ directly contact us or send an email at email@example.com. In addition, if you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the one-click unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing e-mail you receive from us.
Children and Privacy
Third Party Advertisers and External Links
We maintain relationships with third-party affiliates, thus we may feature links to other websites. Although we do not and cannot control the activities of the third parties that operate such websites, you can be sure that we will stop doing business with any affiliate that engages in abusive practices, including, for example, spam, trademark infringement, or unlawful activities. Jogars.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other websites besides its own.
Limitations on Liability
In no event will Jogars.com or its parent, affiliates, licensees or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site or its products or services be liable in any manner whatsoever for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the site, or in connection with any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure (including loss of profits, loss of business or data, business interruption, and damages that result from inaccuracy of the information or inconvenience, delay, or loss of the use of the site). The foregoing limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if Jogars.com or its affiliates or any other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
It is a pleasure to hear from our valued customers. In case you would like to get in touch with us and provide feedback, please feel free to contact our customer care team via email: email@example.com.
Seller Terms of Service
Please read these terms of the agreement ("agreement" or "terms of service") carefully before using the website and services offered by Jogars Technologies (P) Ltd. ("JOGARS"). This agreement sets forth the legally binding terms, conditions and policies for your use of the website at https://jogars.com/ (the "site") and all services provided by Jogars and its affiliated websites in its respective countries. By registering or using these services, you agree to accept the terms of this agreement, including the conditions and policies that are used for each registering service.
By using the Site in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you (the "merchant" or "you") agree to be bound by this Agreement, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. This Agreement applies to all merchants of the Site.
The contents of this agreement include the main body as well as all the terms, conditions and policies including (but without limitation) legal statements, privacy provisions, and etc. that have been or will be published or released by JOGARS All terms, conditions and policies are an integral part of this agreement and shall have the same legal effect as the main body of this agreement.
JOGARS reserves the right to change some or all of the terms, conditions and policies of the service at any time. When JOGARS launches new terms of this agreement, the new terms shall come into force as the merchant press the button “agree”. You log in or continue to use the “service”, which means that you have read and accepted the revised, updated agreement. If merchants do not agree to any alteration or updates of terms, conditions and policies, merchants must terminate this agreement according to the rules.
When you dispute with JOGARS, the latest agreement shall prevail. Unless separately stated, any new content that will expand the scope of the “service” shall be subject to this agreement.
1. JOGARS is a Marketplace
JOGARS acts as a marketplace to allow merchants who conform to JOGARS's policies to offer and sell certain goods within an optimized-price format. JOGARS is not directly involved in the transaction between customers and sellers. As a result, JOGARS has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of customers to pay for items. JOGARS cannot ensure that a customer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
Consequently, JOGARS does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the customer.
JOGARScannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a merchant or a customer. JOGARS encourages you to communicate directly with potential transaction partners through the tools available on the Site.
You agree that JOGARS is a marketplace and as such is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other merchants, or outside parties on JOGARS. You use the JOGARS’s service at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and your affiliates waive the claims, while JOGARS and JOGARS affiliates are not responsible for: (a) any statements, guarantees, services in this agreement, and expected transactions, including merchantability, applying to particular purposes or any implied warranties of not torts; (b) implied warranties based on the transaction process, the performance of the contract or trading practices course of dealing; and (c) any duties, responsibilities, rights, claims or tort reliefs, whether or not they are due to JOGARS’s negligence.
If you have disputes with the third party over your products, you and the third party shall not claim any rights and damage compensation of any kind and nature (including actual damage and indirect damage), no matter these claims, requirements and compensation of damages are known, ensured or released.
2. Membership Eligibility
Age: JOGARS's merchant services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. JOGARS may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Site to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use JOGARS's services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In all cases, the adult is the merchant and is responsible for any and all activities.
Compliance: You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes. In addition, you must abide by JOGARS's policies as stated in the Agreement and the JOGARS policy documents listed below (if applicable to your activities on or use of the Site) as well as all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by JOGARS, each of which is incorporated herein by reference and each of which may be updated by JOGARS from time to time without notice to you:
● Return Policy
● Selling Policy
In addition, some services offered through the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions promulgated by JOGARS from time to time; your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
As a legal person, you promise and guarantee that during the period of registration and agreement: (a) you are legally established in accordance with local law, validly existing and in good operation; (b) you have all the necessary legal qualifications, rights, capabilities and authorities to sign this agreement, fulfil duties accordingly and grant rights, licensing and authority required by this agreement, and have the permissions, approvals and licenses required by your business; and (c) you and your affiliates will comply with all applied laws to fulfil your rights and duties in this agreement.
Password: Keep your password secure. You are fully responsible for all activities, liabilities and damages resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality. You agree to immediately notify JOGARS of any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security. You also agree that JOGARS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure. You agree not to provide your username and password information in combination to any other party other than JOGARS without JOGARS's express written permission.
Account Information: You must keep your account information up-to-date and accurate at all times, including a valid email address. To sell items on JOGARS you must provide and maintain valid payment information such as a valid PayPal account. If you do not comply with the aforementioned provisions, you assume all responsibility for losses.
Account Transfer: You may not transfer or sell your JOGARS merchant account and username to another party. You should prove that you have the right to assign the agreement, and the validity should be vested in the entity.
Right to Refuse Service: JOGARS's services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended JOGARS members. JOGARS reserves the right, in JOGARS's sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. JOGARS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.